2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Slipstream for the troops update…

ss_main1 I mentioned some time ago about how you can send Slipstream lubricant to our troops overseas by buying and donating online at Crusader Weaponry.   Without sounding my own horn too much I think I had one of the first orders placed for them and it (along with many others) was sent before Christmas over to a group of Marines in Afghanistan.  On a board I frequent one of the founders of Crusader posted the pic below of the Marines that we “adopted”.  Its not a great pic in terms of size or detail but its real, like the war that they are fighting and the product we sent to help them in that endeavor. 

If donating lubricant isn’t your thing, please consider donating to another serviceman related cause.  I recommend the USO because it may seem trivial, but the little things that they do overseas to help our troops really does make a difference to them.  Take it from me, I used their services and they helped my morale immensely while deployed.

samuel1p

No comments: