2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is this the 4th Generation Glock?


Found the pic online NOT on Glock's site. They are still being tight lipped about any new pics of the supposedly replaceable back straps, but this looks close to an authentic pic. Though, with Photoshop, anything is possible. Still, nice looking piece. Not enough changes for my liking to make me get rid of my G22, but if I was in the market for a new pistol......maybe.




and BTW...HAPPY 200th POST TO ME!

No comments: