2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Macho Trap Shooting

I think I am going to sign up for a trap shooting clinic sometime this winter up at Blackwing Shooting Center in Delaware, Ohio. I think it is a pretty cool sport and would like to extend my shooting repertoire. Kevin from Super Frickin Awsome Stuff has been trying to get me to go shooting with him. I think this way I can go out with him after having a clue so I won't be a hassle to teach and we can just get down to shootin' some clays.

This is kind of what I have in mind....

1 comment:

Kevin Delaney said...

I saw that a few days ago. That is my kind of trap shooping! Do you think they will let you do that sort of thing at Blackwing?