2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Steel plate match today at the Pickaway County Sportsmen's Club

Great day to go shooting, a little cold and muddy out, but its fall in Ohio so its not like a surprise or anything. It had been a few months since I had gone down there with my friend Eric and his son Chris to shoot so I was afraid I would be a bit rusty. I didn't do too bad. I even hauled Kevin from SuperFrikinAwsome Stuff out with me and he had a blast! He used a Beretta F92 9mm and found out the hard way that the safety on it was detrimental to his times. He fought a good fight and overcame for the most part and I think we have him hooked.

Cold Autumn morning in Ohio, temp in the upper 30's

No I'm not surrendering, you start each run with your hands at least shoulder height.


Kevin having a ball, can't you just see it on his face!


The crew (left to right) Chris, Eric and Kevin.


No comments: