2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, October 8, 2009

FTC to fine bloggers that endorse products if they fail to diclose their relationship with the manufacturer

Thanks to New Jovian Thunderbolt for the heads up on this one. The FTC is out to fine bloggers for endorsing products that they are paid for. I hope Nutnfancy over at YouTube gets wind of this.

Here is the article.

And here's a little something for any of you FTC folks out there that may be lurking...

I AM NOT A PAID ADVERTISER NOR REVIEWER OF ANYTHING ON THIS SITE!!! IF I REVIEW A FIREARM OR PRODUCT ON THIS SITE IT IS BECAUSE I HAVE BOUGHT IT MYSELF AND WOULD ENDORSE ITS USE BASED UPON IS PERFORMANCE AND MY OWN UNBIASED EVALUATION. PRODUCTS REVIEWED OR PROFILED BY ME ARE ACQUIRED OR OBTAINED EITHER THROUGH PERSONAL MONIES ("THE GUN FUND") OR ARE PROMOTIONAL ITEMS ACQUIRED VIA SPECIAL OFFERS OR GIVE-A-WAYS. THIS GIVES NOTICE TO MANUFACTURERS THAT NO ITEM GIVEN TO ME IN THIS PROMOTIONAL MANNER AND REVIEWED OR PROFILED ON THIS SITE SHOULD HAVE ANY EXPECTATION OF PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT OR OPINION. I CALL THEM AS I SEE THEM FOLKS. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. IF I LIKE YOUR PRODUCT YOU WILL GET MY ENDORSEMENT, IF I DON'T SAME RULES APPLY.

No comments: