2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Damn, thanks George, now I'm a sexist...

...not that Kevin will mind...

OK,a hot girl..given, great concealment! I normally try and keep this type of vid off of here (although I have done one before)as I try and appeal to all of my audience but this is a really good example of how well the a pistol can be hidden on you when worn correctly and in the proper manner.

2 comments:

Kevin Delaney said...

Id like to know how that video didnt get posted on my site first.....

Kevin Delaney said...

BTW The gun prints... You can see it if you can get past her...confidence.