2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Holy Crap! Kev does blog about more than boobs!

My bud Kevin has a blog over at SuperFrikinAwsome Stuff. I have joked to myself that he uses his blog to solely post shots of a woman's chest and stuff. Holy Cow! I checked his blog the other day and he posted a pretty good article on what to do if stopped by an officer when in a car and carrying your CCW weapon.

I have previously posted of my sole experience being stopped on this blog with my post entitled "Getting pulled over while armed" earlier this year. I am glad to see that Massad Ayoob (yep, he's in it again) in the article pretty much went over everything that I did during my stop.

Check out the article over at Kevin's blog here.

Update: Checked his blog a few minutes ago, back to pics of women again...when will he get his priorities straight

2 comments:

Kevin Delaney said...

My toddies are just a precurser to the enlightenend opinion yet to come! Besides who doesnt like pretty girls?

Huey148 said...

email excerpts from Kevin..

Here is the activity since you posted your plug..... Amazing. you mention boobs and they come running.....Boobs are good.

I've got 20+ hits in 1 day. 40 over 4 weeks on my own.....

Kev, glad I could be of help bringing red blooded pervs to your site!