2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ayoob likes the Glock!

In recognition of my friend Web's birthday and his wife's new G22, I give you Massad's own opinion in his own words of the GLOCK




While I am on the subject of the Glock, Business Week, where I got the vid, has several articles relating to the Glock that you may be interested in from their September 21, 2009 edition (available at your local news stand now). I make no comment on their content but simply provide them for a your reading if you so choose.




OK, I said I wasn't going to comment, but in the safety article in the middle I am declaring Bovine Excrement (BS) about the lack of external safeties for the same reasons that I have outlined before on this blog. Damn, if we can't trust our LEO's to keep their fingers off the trigger unless ready to fire who can we trust?

2 comments:

Raptor said...

Hmm...

The video seems to be a Newsweek report on consumer trust in business. Nothing about Glock or Mos

Huey148 said...

Raptor - Right you are, my fault. Fixed. Thanks ~ Pete