2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Monday, August 10, 2009

Here's an idea for ya'....

My friend Kevin over at SuperFrikinAwsome Stuff recently had a post (now disappeared apparently) where he expressed the need for a new tattoo and was trying to get an idea formed of what he wanted.

Kev, search no more...

1 comment:

Kevin Delaney said...

That Is BAD ASS!!!! Although i dont think my wife would approve....


BTW I deleted that post due to innapropriate content. I didnt want to offend any of MANY loyal blog readers. All 1 one of them.

Besides who wants to look at booby and Star Wars Tats anyway!