2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cha-ching! Hey! A good experience with Gunlistings.org!

After my last experience with the gunlistings.org service I was hesitant to try it again, especially since this time I was selling. It turned out OK this time! I sold my Bersa, which I basically removed use for once the Kel-Tec came home, to a guy from the Mansfield area for his wife. His name was Ron and was a gentleman through and through. I made mention in my add after some comments given to me here and on another forum to only trade with CCW holders, as we would of had to of passed a background check to have one. Worked like a charm. The first thing Ron did today when we met at a truck stop half way between our locations was to show me his CCW. I verified the picture was him and everything was hunky doory from that point forward. I even threw in half a box of .380 ammo since he never haggled over my asking price. Gotta love free enterprise, hope it lasts in this country

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will probably have better luck selling on http://armslist.com.

It gets more traffic and keeps your email address private.