2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

And yet another video about William Kostric..



and here is his reaction to last nights Hardball interview



If this is such a big concern for the president may I suggest that the Secret Service make the following video mandatory day 1 briefing material for all incoming heads of state..



wow! I came up with a post that rips 3 vids off of YouTube, awesome creativeness, not!

1 comment:

Kevin Delaney said...

Good post! MSNBC is off my watch list..... as is Fox News.... they are all a bunch of yahoos in thier own partys pocket. Who cares about facts? I beleive William Kostric More than I do the suits on the network news. they have their own agenda.

I have a post about Glenn "Chicken Little" Beck coming soon....got to get it together.