2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Yes, its me

To answer another question from a day or so ago, yes the handsome fella at the bottom of the page in the "BDU's Still Rock" photo with his drive-on rag on and tongue sticking out is me at the young, tender age of 21 back before my "Fobbit" days - as the young kids say today. 11B Infantry and proud, not fat or broken like today. Drink all night, hump all day and do the same thing the next day. Location was Fort ??????.....I could tell ya', but then you'd probably all just pick on and tease me.


Notice the 16 I have slung over my right shoulder and the rag tied on the bottom of the sling. Used for wiping down the bolt carrier and doing a chamber swipe (using my little finger, the only tool I ever found that fit it even remotely correct) whenever possible. Being practically tactical back before it was in fashion. I should of started a business..

...and yes, I know I spelled "ACU" wrong.....I was Infantry you know..

No comments: