2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Friday, July 24, 2009

Move over Glock, here comes Taurus

to Georgia that is. Or it appears it is as Taurus recently announced it was looking at acquiring a 125,000 manufacturing, distribution and corporate facility to the Peachtree state. Georgia is one a a few states in the running for the new facility but it is marketing itself pretty heavy with incentives. Taurus would join Glock's Smyrna operation as the states 2nd firearm factory. I would think that Taurus would want to stay in Florida as it is a very gun friendly state, but a tax incentive is a tax incentive.

Full article here.

As I have stated before, I love my Taurus PT 845 and the PT1911 I owned before it was also of very good quality.

Thanks to The Firearm Blog for posting this info first.

No comments: