2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Saturday, July 18, 2009

I've got no self control, none at all...

A Smith&Wesson M&P 15 rifle followed me home from the gun store today. Lets take a look at the "want" list.....EBR...Check! More to come..
My new M&P15 carbine, wow I'm finally an AR owner. Don't worry Mikhail, if the SHTF today I am still grabbing the AK when I hit the door....for now.


The safe is getting a little crowded these days, probably will have to invest in a bigger, better one as soon as I figure out a way to pay off everything I have already bought!

4 comments:

SuperFrikinAwsome said...

Does Mama know? lol Congratulation!!!

WE NEED PICS!!!!!

Huey148 said...

Of course she does(n't). Putting a new pic up now.

SuperFrikinAwsome said...

Sweet!!!! When you decide to trick it out let me know. I did alot of reasearch on scopes since my mishap. I think i found a winner in Vortex Strike Fire. Might be up your ally. Its affordable too!
http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/vortex-strikefire-red-dot-scope-for-ar15?gclid=CNP9weG735sCFQE0xgod5RtWag

SuperFrikinAwsome said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.