2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's all about the accesories...

I've seen my fair share of crap on rifles. Tactical lights, infrared aiming devices, monster scopes on 16" tactical AR's, I've even used a bottle opener built into a Galil bipod, but this takes the cake!

yes, that's right, a cupholder for your rifle.

1 comment:

SuperFrikinAwsome said...

I want one of those too...lol

It is kinda silly seeing those MONSTER scope on AR's. But to each his own I guess.