2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Changed the look a bit..

No big deal, just got tired of the old background and formatting. Speaking of that, while Blogger has been a great start, I am thinking of transitioning to a new hosting service that offers more features and functionality. Posting pics on here can be a pain sometimes and editing is not always WYSIWYG. Anybody with any suggestions of where to move to? I would like someplace that I could import my current posts with minimal hassle. I am willing to pay for hosting at this point.

Thanks in advance.

1 comment:

Another Gun Guy Brian said...

Howdy Huey - just started following your blog via your P3AT post that Uncle linked to. I thought I had bought my last pistol for awhile, now I have got a case of the wants again. Anyways - I just redid my blog in blogger but I really would like to switch to Wordpress - it is leaps and bounds ahead of blogger, but I barely have enough time to post anything meaningful, let alone learn a new piece of software. It's worth checking out, and also the price is right.