2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Been meaning to update this info

At one point I posted about the free online editions of Guns Magazine and some others. I meant to put links on this blog and update them as they changed. Never got around to it. Just for giggles here is a link to the September edition of Guns Magazine.





and what the hell, here's more 'Nuge! Kiss My Glock!

Remind me not to tick Ted off when he's got an Uzi in his hands!

No comments: