2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Monday, June 22, 2009

S&W 22A Recall

Dammit! I just got done explaining how I kept my 22A a couple of days ago in favor of getting my sweet, sweet Ruger Security Six. Now I come to find out that there was a recall on this pistol on 5/29! I even shot mine this past weekend. Honestly, accuracy was above average and I may just look harder for a sighting solution. Either way, I need to check mine when I get home and see if it is in the range of serial numbers recalled.

Thanks to The Firearm Blog for pointing this out. I always stop by there each day.

Here is the link to Smith & Wesson's recall notice about the 22A.

No comments: