2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Friday, June 5, 2009

Contest

Talked about this earlier this week and here it goes.

I have the word "gift" hidden in one of my posts from the past year. If may be all lower case, all caps or just have the first letter capitalized. Regardless of how it is spelt, it will not in a place within a posting that it makes sense. It could be in actual text or a picture caption. It won't be on any of the static page items on the left or down at the bottom, just the posts themselves. The first person to comment on this post with the correct information to include the name of the post, date posted and where it is located will win a "major award". No its not a fishnet clad leg lamp. It is something that will be worth more than $20 and depending on your location may vary. But there will be a prize. Seeing how I only have one follower (other than myself) and only one other person that I know reads this even on a somewhat regular basis, this should not be a big deal. Just find the word and comment, its that easy.

And in case you missed the reference above..

10 comments:

SuperFrikinAwsome said...

OH THE PRESSURE!!!!!

Dok said...

Not to spoil it or anything, but you really need to do something more difficult as one can search through all your posts by entering "gift" in the search section and come up with a result on March 13 2009, and July 4, 2008 (as well as one on May 31), both within a year.

SuperFrikinAwsome said...

There you have it!!!! lol Sheer genius!!!

SuperFrikinAwsome said...

But the only one that didnt belong was on Friday, March 13, 2009. the others did.

Huey148 said...

We have a winner, sure knew you could search for it, didn't want to make it too hard to figure out because I wanted people to read that particular post where it was. the objective here was to generate some feedback. Believe it or not I would do this if nobody ever read or responded to it. Its my own version of therapy most days. However it does make it easier to keep on keepin' on with it if I know I do actually have real people looking at it. Thanks to both of you.

I guess SuperFrikinAwsome is the winner, and since I also know he is local I hereby award him 1 free hour of range time at the Powder Room over in Powell!

Dok, you got it in the ballpark, something special headed your way also.

thanks for taking the time to read and reply to this!!

Pete
aka Huey148

SuperFrikinAwsome said...

YA MEEE!!!lol


Do you want to meet me over there sometime?
I ill be at the poweder room on tuesday to pick up my new AR-15!!!

I go it on gunbroker.com for a great price. I can't wait!!!

SuperFrikinAwsome said...

BTW.... I have to watch that movie at least once a year!

Huey148 said...

I'm on vacation this week up in Maine with my family. We'll hook up when I come back next week. Congrats on your AR, moneybags!

Saving up for one myself but can't seem to let go of my AK.

SuperFrikinAwsome said...

No moneybags here!!! I had a couple of side jobs so i decided to treat myself for my hard work. It seems that i have holes in my pockets. Besides you have to be prepared for the brain sucking space zombies!!

Looking forward to powder room when you get back!!!

Have a safe vacation!!

maskedhobo said...

Damn, I missed out.