2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to Huey's Gunsight

Without even realizing it this blog celebrated 1 year since its first posting on May 15th. I know there was a "lean" period in there for a while where I wasn't doing much, but I have a lot on the back burners right now waiting to be finished and posted. Thanks to anyone who may have stopped by and checked out my articles, and especially a big thanks to those that have taken the time to give me some feedback. Without any feedback this blog may have joined the thousands of others that die on the web every week.

Shoot often and shoot safe!!


No comments: