2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Monday, April 13, 2009

Suzanna Hupp Lays It Down

Argue with this lady on 2nd Amendment rights, I dare you.

And please ignore the part at the end with the blue helmets, I do not advocate deliberate violent actions against those who do not intend to harm or oppress myself, my family or others that cannot defend themselves. Her testimony before congress and the clip from Penn & Teller's "Bullshit" is why I chose this clip.

1 comment:

Kevin Delaney said...

I hope that Americans will stop being such sensive sissy and defending what we have worked so hard for. This happened a while ago and now they are saying that we treated those prisoners at guantanimo wrong by waterboarding?. Boo freakin hoo. Tell that to all of the familys that lost a loved one on 9-11. those guys were treated like royalty as far as im conserned.

thanks for the posts!