2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Friday, March 13, 2009

Well How About That....Surprise!

It seems that I actually do get visitors to this little mind dump of mine here on the Internet. Since I posted the assault weapons ban poll a few days ago I have gotten over 100 votes. I hope you enjoy what I have to say and if you have a sec go ahead and leave a comment or two, maybe...
  • your name
  • where you're from
  • how you got here
  • do you like my articles
  • do you agree with me (be honest, I can take it)
  • what would you like to see me cover in the future
  • what ever else you have on your mind.
If you have your gift own blog let me know and if I like it I'll go ahead and put it on my blog roll here. Likewise, if you like my page please feel free to add me to yours.

Shoot safe and shoot often (haven't used that closing in a while), and thanks for stopping by!

Huey

No comments: