2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, March 5, 2009

In Memorium...

..of my beloved Stoeger Cougar 8000 9mm. I just sold it to an old friend of mine from high school I recently hooked up with on FaceBook. We went out shooting last week and he showed some interest in getting his own pistol. As much as I loved that gun, it was really just taking up space in my collection and I didn't shoot it as much as a pistol of its caliber (sic) deserves. Now it is going on to a better place where it will be another persons entry into the world of responsible firearm ownership and used as a home defense weapon in a real world scenario. Gule Gule gidin my Turkish friend, we shall meet again at the range.
Take care of her Rick and she'll take care of you.

No comments: