2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Monday, March 23, 2009

Custom Carry Concepts Update

Found posted on 3/23/09, guess I'll have to hold off getting that new Versaclip for my Bersa .380 Thunder and mag holders for a while. And what does the pic on the left have to do with this? absolutely nothing.


Hello all,
I have to put a suspense on accepting new orders for the time being. I am having trouble getting caught up with the current back log. Please check back later for updates.

For those of you who have orders in process, I have to apologize for the wait that you are experiencing. I am swamped with orders (not a bad thing!) and have not been lucky with juggling my shop/work/reserve schedules.


If you have placed an order you will be receiving a blanket email with a projected delivery date. I am getting caught up but it is, obviously, taking much longer than I had first anticipated.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Rich

No comments: